BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

September 12, 2009

Why So Nervous?

Al7amdulillah you would think that I am writing the next Great American Novel...seriously I have left this screen and returned several times. "Get over myself", lol the chances of anyone other than myself reading this is minimal at best.

Going to fix a cup of tea. I think I feel a little confidence creeping in and I want to savor the moment! While my tea cools down and the smell of the lemon slices fill the air I will start with how I caught the blogging bug.

Remember that little show..."Sex in the city" well I was a semi regular fan. Exhale my ukhti's, (ukhti is Arabic for sister) note that I said "was" lol a fan. My favorite scenes were of Carrie sitting in front of her laptop typing away to meet her deadline.

Since accepting Islam many things have changed in my heart, mind and way of living. Al7amdulillah all of which has been for the better, insha Allah. You know the saying..."when it's right, you will know it?" Okay, for me Islam is right and perfect.

Often I think people make Islam to be this secretive, mysterious and often times misunderstood creation. I will readily admit I use to listen to the media's spin on "ISLAM" (cue mysterious music now) But, as with anything in life all aspects must be viewed and communicated fairly. So if you have never actually met a real life, breathing Muslim (smile) don't judge based on fears...I can assure you if approached with respect, you will find that we (I) are more than happy to share a dialogue.

My tea is the perfect temperature now. So this was my first blog and insha Allah it was not to scattered.

Just a few notes from Nazeeha :- )

1 comments:

Umm Hadiqah said...

As-salaamu 'Alaikum wa Rahmatu 'Allaahi wa Barakatuh,

Masha'Allah ukhti habibti. No nerves...I could nearly taste that tea

May Allah Subhana wa ta'ala reward you as you use your life (including this blog) as a means to propagate the Truth about the Perfect Religion.

Kisses, Hugs, and all things Frilly

Umm Hadiqah

As-salaamu 'Alaikum wa Rahmatu Allahi wa Barakatuh