BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

December 31, 2009

Bye 2009

Okay where did 2009 go? The New Year will be here in less than five hours! Around the world in every language these three words are being expressed "Happy New Year!" Kisses and hugs are shared by lovers; friends and complete strangers. I never understood the kissing a stranger thing, oh well, while I personally do not greet the New Year with planned celebration, I would like to say thank you so much for following my blog and being a part of my memories of 2009.

There are so many brilliant people who blog (and I am not one of them, smile) who write stunning pieces of works. Since I have started this blog, I have become a fan of several websites.

I love the feedback and hopefully the next year will become more interactive Insha’Allah. I am still trying to incorporate videos into my postings. Okay, I can hear the voices…”It’s not that hard Nazeeha!” Well, we know what I will be working on for future posts Insha’Allah. If you remember from earlier posts, this gal is not tech savvy yet. What I lack in skill is made up by pure determination lol.

This last year has taken me on a whirlwind of emotions and challenges. To concentrate on my disappointments is to lessen the blessings I have received. I still make mistakes and will always ask forgiveness. Alhamdulillah seeing my value and not allowing anyone to belittle it has been a great lesson learned.

My journey as a Muslima continues daily. I don’t know it will bring but, Insha’Allah my faith will carry me through. And more than likely…I will write about it and share it with you!

P.S. 2009 you will be missed.

0 comments: